Tuesday, August 18, 2009

IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!

Well finally, I seem to have everything back in good working order. Too bad our government can't be fixed so easily.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Funny


Couldn't pass up posting this before I went offline.


Computer woes

Sorry I have been away for a while. I seem to be having some problems with my PC. I'm going to be repairing and reformatting this weekend, and I expect to be back up and running by Monday. Please stop back and visit me then.

The stranger

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow what a bummer. My modem died sunday night, and I just got back online. On a good note though, I Have a new favorite song. Check it out

Friday, August 7, 2009

Thursday, August 6, 2009

ICE made deputies release 3 illegals

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Friday the federal government refused to take three illegal immigrants arrested in a crime sweep Thursday because their arrests didn’t fit new Department of Homeland Security policies.

What policies? These people are criminals. If they had pulled over someone with a dismembered corpse in their trunk would we be discussing policy?


Homeland Security is requiring all local police agencies with existing 287(g) agreements to sign new ones within the next three months that are in accordance with new policies and department objectives or else lose their authority.
In issuing the new 287(g) policies July 10, Homeland Security said it was concerned that local police were using minor infractions to get illegal immigrants deported.


Okay let me get this straight DHS is worried that law enforcement will use the minor crimes these people are committing to catch them for their major crime "illegal immigration", so what's the problem. Currently if you are driving in traffic the police can scan or run your liscence plate, and if a warrant shows up say for overdue traffic fines they can stop the vehicle and investigate. If you are found to be in commission of a crime (whether or not you are the registered owner for whom the warrant was issued) you will be ticketed or arrested. If these are the rules for American citizens why should it be any different for illegal aliens.

I think it's pretty obvious the immigration issue has become another political game, and we are the pawns. The American people have made their opinion clear, the majority of us don't want the illegal immigrants here, but the politicians (both parties) are too afraid of losing 10% of the vote to take direct action. Maybe it's time we showed them it's the other 90% that gets them into office.

The Stranger